How to apply for Pskov State University
Students who wants to pursue MBBS/MD/MS/BDS/MDS/ from Pskov State Medical University should follow the following steps given below to confirm seat in the University.
- Visit our office or call us to know all the required information you need to study in this University.
- We will provide you with the application form and admission broucher physically or through mail.
- Then, Student will have to fill the form and need to attached the required documents so as to specify the eligibility criteria of University and MCI.
- Once the eligibility criteria is full filled and accepted by Medical University ,admission letter will be issue by the Medical University.
- Once admission letter issued by Medical University ,We will contact with student for further procedure.
Admissions for 2020 is open. Classes start from 1st of September to 1st of November. We advise students to apply as early as possible because there are many applicants and the number of seats are limited and hence admissions are on the basis of first come first served and depend on the final discretion of the university as per the availability. Therefore, early applicant are beneficiary.
Documents required for MBBS/BDS admission in Russian medical colleges:
- Scanned copy of the filled admission form
- Scanned copy of mark sheet & certificate of class 10th
- Scanned copy of passing mark sheet & certificate of class 12th
- 6 Passport size colored photographs
- Scanned copy of passport (first and last page)
- HIV test report